Feel the rush of mountain flying – White Mountain Vacations
The Mt Washington Regional Airport has been the gateway to the White Mountains of New Hampshire for over 70 years. Located just west of Mt. Washington, the airport is 60 miles east of Montpelier, Vermont, and 25 miles southwest of Berlin, New Hampshire. Come visit and experience the White Mountain vacations.
There’s so much to see and do, you’ll be back again and again
Mt Washington Regional Airport’s airfield is situated in the middle of an old polo field on land that was donated to the town of Whitefield in 1946 by Frank Dodge, an operator of one of the last of the Grand Hotels. Mr. Dodge recognized that as Americans became more mobile their vacation patterns would change from extended stays at destination resorts to shorter visits to more locations.
Mt. Washington Regional Airport offers the following services:
- 24-hour, credit card-activated fuel system for 100LL
- An FBO with on-field aircraft maintenance
- Terminal building with lounge area
- Courtesy telephone for local calls and calls to Flight Service
- Volunteers to help you plan your trip, introduce you to the area and assure that your visit is pleasant and productive